- Double-layer cotton
- Washable, reusable and therefore particularly sustainable and environmentally-friendly
- Pleasant to wear and easy to breathe
- Meets the requirements of the OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100
- Particularly pleasant for your skin – does not use any irritating chemicals
- Simple and quick to attach the mask
- One standard size for adults
2. Position the mask in such a way that it completely covers your mouth and nose. The less air that penetrates at the sides, the better.
3. Attach the mask behind your ears using the rubber straps.
4. Please do not touch the outside of the mask unnecessarily to prevent any additional contamination.
Note: Please continue to observe the known hygiene rules. It is recommended to change and wash the oronasal mask daily. In the case of heavy use also several times a day.
Attention: The masks are neither a medical product nor personal protective equipment. For hygienic reasons, returns are not possible.