Job description: Office Clerk Assistant
GETT North America LLC is a wholesaler for medical computer hardware. The products are made in our headquarter in Germany. We are a small team looking for a results-driven person to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
The company is a startup in a fast paced, energetic and ever changing environment. Therefore, you will wear more than one hat, which is why flexibility in daily tasks is a must. We are goal oriented team players and driven to exceed client expectations. We value openness to feedback and an optimistic mindset.
We are looking for an Office Clerk Assistant!
As office clerk, you will collaborate with your supervisor in Houston to ensure GETT North Americas business operations are successful. By assisting your team members with their daily work, you will help to improve productivity. The company is a fast paced, energetic, ever changing environment. We are goal oriented and driven to exceed client expectations. With that, come many opportunities for growth and exposure to a thriving industry!
- Proof-read marketing texts
- Use the program “QuickBooks” to enter data
- Use the program Power Point to update/create presentations
- Create and edit Excel-files
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests
- Count, weight, measure, or organize materials
- Order office supplies
- Maintain inventory and pricing on Amazon.com and Shopify.com
- Scan, copy, sort and file records
- Get shipping quotes via UPS.com and the FedEx Service hotline
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling (figure out the correct person to talk to)
- Clean samples
- Pack sample/RMA shipments and create shipping labels
- Test samples/RMA’s for functionality
- Research topics that are relevant to our business
- Research potential customers
- Operate office machines, such as photocopier, fax machine, voice mail systems, and personal computer
- Run errands
- Book flights, hotels, events
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office skills required
- Basic QuickBooks skills helpful, but not required
- Power Point skills helpful, but not required
- Windows skills helpful, but not required
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills